EPEN is a network of medical professionals involved in the care of children with epilepsy in the East of England.
Membership includes but is not limited to Consultant Paediatricians with special interest in epilepsy (hospital and community based), Neurologists, Epilepsy Nurse Specialists, Neurophysiologists and trainees.
The Network meets three times a year in Cambridge to discuss business and clinical matters.
- Achieve high quality care for all children with epilepsy across the region
- Develop care pathways and guidelines enabling members to deliver standardised care
- Share knowledge and experience of paediatric epilepsy
- Peer review of complex cases
- Promote educational activities for members
- Promote research and governance in paediatric epilepsy in the region